Make a Difference
United Neighborhood Health Services (UNHS) is sustained by federal (46%), state (10%), insurance collections (23%) and private sources of grant funding (11%), as well as patient revenue (10%). UNHS is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization located in underserved communities throughout Nashville, Tennessee.
Over 50% of our patients are uninsured and 69% are below the poverty level. Your donation can underwrite medical, dental or psychological services and improve the quality of life for our underserved neighbors. Eighty-four percent (84%) of UNHS’ income goes directly to patient services. Donations in any amount are greatly appreciated! Below are just a few examples of how your gift is an investment in the health of our community.
- $20 underwrites one clinic visit for an infant, child, teen, adult or senior
- $20 provides psychological service to a teen or adult
- $25 underwrites 5 labs or one dental cleaning
- $55 underwrites one extensive dental visit that includes exam, x-ray and filling extraction.
- Free immunizations administered to children ages 0-19.